Know l'edge Background
Julia Zivanovic has had a long and productive career in a wide range of sectors and in senior positions, as outlined in her profile below. In 2001, she commenced undertaking small consultancy jobs with a view to becoming fully self-employed, as a consultant in 2002.
Ms Zivanovic, being a strategic marketer at heart, decided to create an identity for her services to assist marketing them to potential clients. The name Know l'edge was selected after a long process, and its name registered. The name reflects the core of the business, both in terms of using knowledge wisely to create positive outcomes for clients and to recognise the extensive knowledge Ms Zivanovic holds from her academic studies and extensive practical experience. Know l'edge is located in Rockingham, Western Australia, approximately 40Km from Perth CBD.
Introducing Know L'Edge
Formed in 2002 as an independent business consultancy specialising in business and community development, marketing, communications, research, and PR providing innovative and strategic thinking that delivers results.
"Empowering clients to achieve"
Independence * Passion * Empowerment * Dedication * Results
Through the provision of strategic, practical, innovative focussed advice, training and support that delivers results for the Client.
Range from small to medium and up to corporate, from not for profit to local government, state government and national companies, including:
- Australian Market & Social Research Society.
- City of Perth.
- City of Rockingham.
- City of Swan.
- Cooch Creative.
- Curtin University (Graduate School of Business)
- Darwin City Council.
- Department of Health (UK Recruitment for Mental health Staff in conjunction with The Creative Page).
- Department of Child Protection.
- Eastern Metropolitan Regional Council.
- Hawaiian Property Group.
- ISPT Group.
- Jones Lang La Salle.
- Midland Marketing Inc.
- Mission Australia.
- MYO (National Lunch/Cafe Chain).
- Northern Territory Tourist Commission.
- Public Transport Authority (WA)
- Swan Valley Regional Winemakers Association.
- The Creative Page.
- The Graduate School of Management, UWA.
- 'Stride/Ecco' Footwear Stores.
- Swan Valley Visitor Centre.
- The Right Group (Bunnings, Leighton, EvOrelution, Skilled Group, Coles).
- TNS Global Research (Social and Government Divisions in Canberra, Sydney and Perth).
- SNAP Printing.
- Viva Photography.
- W.A. Local Government Association.
Know L'Edge provides its services to organisations in WA, Victoria, Sydney and Darwin. Services such as market & social research, strategic planning; marketing campaign planning and implementation; PR services (event management, media relations, publicity), workshop and meeting facilitation, lecturing & training in a wide range of management, marketing and research topics.
Principal Consultant: Julia Zivanovic MBA FAMI CPM MMRSA QPMR MAICD
- Masters of Business Administration (Advanced, UWA).
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Certificate in Management.
- Diploma of Market Research.
- PhD (metrics NFP sector – in progress).
- Fellow – Australian Marketing Institute.
- CPM (Certified Practising Marketer – AMI).
- Member (and Deputy President WA Branch) – Australian Market & Social Research Society.
- QPMR (Qualified Practising Market Researcher) – Australian Market & Social Research Society.
- Member – Australian Institute of Company Directors.
The consultant has a fully equipped office with the latest technology and business/creative software based in Rockingham, WA. This includes both desktop and notebook computers; colour laser printer & mono laser printer, photographic quality scanner; fax machine; Palm Pilot; iPod; mobile phone; digital video/stills camera & tripod.
An administrative assistant, Karl Badstuebner, supports the consultant and Know l'edge uses other contactors on an as needs basis. By constantly working in such a way Know l'edge can better service its clients by ensuring the right support team for the job are in place and safe in the knowledge that, having working on other projects with Ms Zivanovic, the contractors will perform to a high standard. Alternatively, such flexibility also allows for suppliers the client normally engages to be engaged by Know l'edge, if required.
Know L'Edge works with its clients on business development, organisational, operational and strategic marketing and research matters. In addition, Know L'Edge works with Boards and CEOs to refine current practice and processes in strategy, policy making and administration.
Free initial consultation of up to 1 hour – We guarantee you will be impressed. We are happy to provide referrals from current clients.
Ask The Guru
Totally transparent, upfront quote and proposal after initial discussion. Unlike many consultancy firms we do not charge a flat rate but varying rates depending on the work being done and the level of expertise required.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Certificate for up to $10m can be provided, upon request, prior to commencement of project.
National Police Clearance Certificate, Working with Children Clearance and a Workplace First Aid Certificate can also be provided.
Know L'Edge's commitment to you
We commit to provide:
- High quality staff and systems to assist the Client in its business decision making processes;
- Timely, accurate and insightful reporting;
- Transparent costs; and
- Total confidentiality.
Your commitment to Know L'Edge
Assistance in the following areas would be appreciated:
- Information must be available in a timely fashion.
- Personnel must be made available for meetings.
- Progress schedules must be on schedule.
- Payments must not be late.